Friday, April 29, 2011

relocation & a call for sponsors!

oh, hello.

after making the decision to close my etsy shop at the end of May, I have decided to get serious into the blogging business.  I still have an old blog, but I wanted to find new followers and re-brand my blogging self.  this blog will contain some thrifty looks (I do not, by any means, claim to be fashionable.  I just dress to make myself happy and do it on a budget.  sometimes I feel like sharing it.), diy ideas and tutorials (from myself and others I have found on the internets), things I find inspiring, places of interest (mostly local, but as I travel I will post about those places), and food (recipes and tutorials from either myself or clever discoveries).

while I get the blog set up, I would like to offer free ad space to the first ten people who reply to this post.  you can advertise any of your websites (blog, etsy shop, bigcartel, etc), but you have to already have a button designed.

once I get settled and accumulate a few followers, I will post again with rates.  it will probably be relatively low, because I'm not necessarily interested in making money from blogging.  I just need it to organize thoughts.

if you want to put your button up on this baby of a blog, send an email to factorygirlashli [at] yahoo [dot] com with "Blog Advertising" in the subject line.  include the code for your button.  I will keep all of this sponsors until I get my first 100 followers. at that time, I will post info for advertisements.

xo,
ashli crowe

13 comments:

  1. im interested in some free add space ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashli. Love the new look! I'd love to advertise my Etsy shop here. I'll be emailing you with a button shortly.

    xo Jessmarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin good! will be emailing you in a few! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to advertise my blog! I will email you the button soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending in my button.. Like the looks of this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I am going to email you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to have my ad here! So glad you are still going to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. booyah. number nine. I'm all about advertising on your blog, as I'm sure it will be uber fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new space! Felicitations, dear one, on your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you have 10 already, but if anything falls through, I'd love to be considered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to be considered as well! :)

    ReplyDelete